|16 hours of Instructor-led Training||24 hours of High Quality E-Learning content|
|5 Industry Case studies & 7 Real world examples||50 End-of-Chapter Quizzes, 4 Simulation Exams|
|45 hours PDU Certificate||98.6% Pass rate|
ITIL® Foundation training from Easzlearn is designed to ensure that you clear the ITIL exam in the first attempt. The ITIL® Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of ITIL certification path. Our training focuses on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle management. It includes ITIL Lifecycle Phase Interactions & Outcomes, ITSM processes and Service Management best practices.
- 1.1 - Introduction to service management
- 1.2 - Service management lifecycle
- 2.1 - Introduction to Service Strategy
- 2.2 - Service Strategy Concepts
- 2.3 - Service Strategy Processes
- 3.1 - Introduction to service design
- 3.2 - Key concepts in service design
- 3.3 - Service design processes
- 4.1 - Introduction to Service Transition
- 4.2 - Service Transition Processes
- 5.1 - Introduction to Service Operations
- 5.2 - Service Operations Processes
- 5.3 - Functions
- 6.1 - Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- 6.2 - Key Principles and Models
ITIL® Foundation training from Simplilearn is designed to ensure that you clear the ITIL exam in the first attempt. The ITIL® Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of IT Service Management. Our training focuses on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle management. It includes ITIL Lifecycle Phase Interactions & Outcomes, ITSM processes and Service Management best practices.
By the end of this training you will:
- Learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL® 2011 process models that are required to clear the ITIL Foundation exam
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize customer experience
- Understand how to apply lean principles and automate standard tasks, to improve efficiency of ITSM processes
- Save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes
- IT Managers/Support teams System
- Database Administrators
- Quality Analysts
How do you become an ITIL Foundation certified professional?
You will be certified in ITIL® Foundation from AXELOS by following these processes:
Step 1: Appear for ITIL® Foundation exam after completing the training.
Step 2: Score 65% in 60 minutes [i.e. 26 answers out of 40 questions]
Step 3: Earn two ITIL® credits on successful completion of ITIL® Foundation exam
All Our Trainers are ITIL certified and highly qualified with over 15 years of experience in training and are working in the domain.
ITIL Classroom Training Schedule
Select Training Type and Enroll Now !!
|For Exclusive Offer Call : 98662 05345|
|Classroom Training||Online Training||Buy Online|